The cabinet pictured is constructed from a hand selected solid oak hardwood to provide the highest standard of quality control available. It features a hinged glass door, mirror back, five adjustable glass shelves, drop in mirror bottom, a brass door catch and wall hangers attached to back for EASY WALL MOUNTING!
Approximate Cabinet Dimensions: (Ext 21Wx24Hx5.50"D) (Int 18.50Wx22.50Hx3.50"D)
It is finished in a Dark Walnut stain and a clear topcoat to bring out the natural beauty of the oak while giving the cabinet plenty of protection.
* White Finish with Swivel Frosted Lens for more direct lighting.
* Light Color Bright White 3000K.
* Decorative arch top attaches with double stick tape provided making it optional with or without.
* Ogee Edge on top & bottom adds classical styling.
* Rounded door edges offer a softer elegant look.
* Five glass shelves adjust to any level within the cabinet.
* Access your collectibles through a hinged front door.
* Reversible door swing.
* Fully Assembled.
* Weight: Approximately 28 lbs
* S&H $29.00 includes Home delivery with full-value protection on shipments.
* Please contact me with any questions you may have.
* Collectibles not included.
Take pride in owning a truly handcrafted piece of furniture; not press board or molded plastic but real natural hardwood. I handcraft all of my Wall or Tabletop Curio Cabinet. See my Reviews and the quality of craftsmanship I offer and know you will get what you pay for.
Please keep in mind this is for a Made to Order item and will ship
when completed, normally 7-10 business days.
This wall curio cabinet is handcrafted at Bill's Custom Woodworks by Craftsman Bill Rafferty.
I've been in business over 25 yrs creating fine wood cabinets.
Serving online customers for over 20 years.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I can't put into words how pleased I am with the curio cabinet I purchased. I have dozens of knick-knacks that were my grandmothers and they mean a lot to me. Having this beautiful cabinet to place them in allows me to display them safely. The cabinet door for me was a must. I looked all over and never found anything that compared. Thank you so so much.